It entered in force on December 21, 2020.
This General Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy was established to keep a commitment to the security of the information of customers, employees, suppliers, service providers and users in general, in short, website visitors: www.nanete.com.br, here also called Nanete, in accordance with the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – GDPR (Federal Law No #13,709, of August 14, 2018).
The referred virtual environment has free and free access, and may require prior registration to use any tools available (eg: printing creation software; campaigns; etc …), even if on a temporary form.
Personal data – information related to the identified or identifiable person, in other words, any information that allows the identification, directly or indirectly ,an individual is considered personal data;
Examples: name, ID, gender, date and place of birth, profession, telephone number, home / business address, electronic address (e-mail), location data via GPS, license plate, photo and / or digital image, bank details, etc …;
With regard to the processing of personal data, we take as a definition any action taken on personal data, such as: storage; anonymization; cryptography; transfer; collect; classification; elimination; extraction; diffusion; distribution; processing; reproduction; streaming.
1. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA AND WHAT IS USED FOR?
Our website collects and uses some personal data, in order to facilitate the provision of services and improve the experience of the customer / employee / supplier / visitor / user (eg, when making contact; sending data and comments in the communication channels; in the registration form and access to the website; in the budget request; in the job application process; etc …).
1.1. Personal Information
– Telephone number;
-Bank details for making purchases when necessary.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Seen in these term, the collection of your personal data occurs as follows:
– Contact forms and communication windows within the virtual environment through self-declaration and confirmation of acceptance and authenticity.
It is based on your consent that we process your personal data. Consent is the free, informed and unequivocal manifestation by which you authorize Nanete to process your data.
Thus, in accordance with the General Data Protection Law, your data will only be collected, processed and stored with prior and express consent.
Your consent will be obtained in a specific way for each purpose described above, evidencing Nanete’s commitment to transparency and good faith with its customers / employees / suppliers / visitors / users, following in conformity legislative regulations.
At any time and at no cost, you can cancel your consent.
It is important to point out that the revocation of consent for the treatment of data may imply the impossibility of the proper performance of some functionality of the website that depends on the operation.
3. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Nanete assures customers / employees / suppliers / visitors / users the exercise of their rights of holder, provided for in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,709 / 2018). That way, you can free of charge and at any time:
– Confirm the existence of data processing, in a simplified way or in a clear and complete format;
– Access your data, being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or by electronic way, safe and appropriated;
– Correct your data, when requesting the editing, correction or update of them;
– Limit your data when unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the legislation through anonymization, blocking or elimination;
– Request the portability of your data, through a registration data report that Nanete treats about you;
– Delete your data processed with your consent, except in the cases provided for by law;
– Cancel your consent, by unauthorizing the processing of your data;
– Inform yourself about the possibility of not giving your consent and the consequences of not doing so.
4. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR HOLDER RIGHTS?
To exercise your rights of holder, you must contact Nanete through the following communication channels:
Telephone: +55 47 3376-0000 (this number can also be used for communication through the whatsapp application – corporate account);
5. HOW AND HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
Your personal data when collected by Nanete will be used and stored for the time necessary to serve the user, with respect to the purposes for which they were made available.
In general, your data will be kept for as long as necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was provided and processed. At the end of the storage period, personal data will be deleted from our databases or anonymized, except for the cases legally provided for in article 16 of the General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,709 / 2018), namely:
– Compliance with legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
– Study by research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
– Transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements provided for in this Law are respected; or
– Exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
In other words, personal information about you that is essential for the fulfillment of legal, judicial, administrative and / or for the exercise of the right of defense in judicial and administrative proceedings will be maintained, despite the exclusion of other data.
The storage of data collected by Nanete reflects our commitment to the security and privacy of your data. We adopts adequate measures and technical protection solutions capable of ensuring confidentiality, integrity and inviolability of your data. In addition, we also have appropriate security measures to identify risks, aiming at the secure control of access to stored information.
6. ARE THERE ANY CASE OF SHARING PERSONAL DATA?
Yes, in the fulfillment of agreed commercial business and supply operations, in the cases of legal obligation, legitimate defense of the parties’ interests, and also, we cite as examples:
– Credit card operators, banks and other payment institutions;
– Collection, credit protection, notary and protest notary companies;
– Post offices, third party cargo companies, cargo carriers and insurers;
– In compliance with legal obligations (eg, tax; regulatory);
– Marketing actions, campaigns, promotions and social networks;
– Surveys of profile trends and consumption habits;
– In the fulfillment of a legal obligation when requested by authorities (eg: administrative; prosecutors; police; judicial; etc …);
– In certification processes (auditing and external consultants).
7. WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE?
To keep your personal information safe, we use electronic and management tools oriented to your privacy protection.
We apply these tools taking into account the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risks that any possible violations may generate in relation to the rights and freedoms of the holder of the data collected and processed.
Nanete is committed to adopting the best attitude to avoid security incidents. However, it should be noted that no virtual page is entirely safe and risk-free. It is possible that, despite all our security protocols, problems may occur due to the malicious action of third parties, such as cyber attacks by hackers, or also as a result of the user’s own negligence or imprudence.
In case of security incidents that may generate relevant risk or damage to the user, we will inform the interested party when necessary, as well as the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) about what happened, in line with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law .
– Treatment of technical problems;
– Maintenance of protection and security;
– Understand how the virtual environment, tools and services proposed are used;
– Optimize content adaptations according to usage data.
To manage cookies, simply do so directly in the browser settings, in the cookie management area. You can also access tutorials on the subject directly from the links below:
– If you use Internet Explorer.
– If you use Firefox.
– If you use Safari.
– If you use Google Chrome.
– If you use Microsoft Edge.
– If you use Opera.
We emphasize that cookies when used do not collect and/or store personal information, such as your address, password, bank details (debit and/or credit card), etc.
Nanete provides for the liability of agents who work in data processing processes, in accordance with articles 42 to 45 of the General Data Protection Law (Federal Law No. 13,709, of August 14, 2018), however, it will not be responsible for the user’s illicit act, as well as those of hackers (cyber attacks) and information obtained from third party websites (environments).
Furthermore, we reiterate our commitment to seek technical conditions of organization and security, able to protect the entire data processing process.
In the event that the National Data Protection Authority (NDPA) requires the adoption of measures in relation to the processing of data carried out by Nanete, we undertake to adopt them.
In the event of a security incident involving personal data, the occurrence will be reported to the National Data Protection Authority (NDPA) and the holder when it involves a relevant risk or damage.
The communication on the description of nature, holders involved, technical and security measures used, risks and measures adopted to deal with the incident will be made according to the deadline defined by the National Data Protection Authority (NDPA).
Eventual changes will take effect as of their publication on our website and we will always notify you about the changes that have occurred.
Using our services and providing your personal data after such changes, you will be confirming and renewing your acceptance.
Copyright © 2021 - Nanete Textile | In Brazil, with more than 60 years in the market, we are a reference in the textile universe in the manufacturing and marketing of roll knit. Know more